Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 12: Web Blog



            This was the twelfth and the last exercise that we made in Ed. Tech. 2. This was the most tiresome and time-consuming exercise ever. In this exercise we made our own “online journal” which was commonly called as “Blog”. This was where we compiled all our exercises in Educational Technology 2 subject. This, too, was our final requirement to pass the said subject.


What I Learned…?

            Actually, I already knew how to make my own blog online. It’s just that I already forgot how to do it again. Thanks to this subject. It made me remember again the ways in customizing a blog’s template, as well as its layout and background. Furthermore, I was able to retrieve my old blog (the one I made when I was still in high school) which I have forgotten to update long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment