Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 01: Visualization





            This was the first exercise that we made in our PREd 152 lab. In this activity, we are taught to draw anything in which we were able to visualize FREEDOM, UNITY, STRENGTH, and ENERGY based on our drawings with some brief descriptions about each of those.




What I Learned…?

            Because of this activity, I was now able to use visualization in the field of art. Even though, there was no medium that was presented by our instructor in front of us to be copied and drawn, still I have managed to draw based on what I have imagined or visualized. It was then I’ve realized that visualization made us humans to become unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment