Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 03: The Human Face

            This was the third exercise that we made. What we did in this activity was that we draw a human face with the application of some various techniques. We draw six similar oblongs first before we put the eyes, nose, ears, and hair as well.





What I Learned…?

            What I learned in this exercise was that, it doesn’t matter if you don’t have talent to draw. As long as you knew the techniques (even if those techniques you knew are just basic), then you will be able to draw almost perfectly. And about this human faces that we have drawn, I learned that drawing people’s faces wasn’t difficult. It’s just that, it will take you minutes in measuring their faces. J

No comments:

Post a Comment