Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 04: Nine Techniques

            This was the fourth exercise that we made. In this exercise, we applied the nine techniques in drawing. Those nine techniques are the techniques of using horizontal, vertical, diagonal, cross, zigzag, spirals, and circle lines, and also the used of dots and smudge through the pencil lead. Our instructor instructed us to use the tree as our subject to emphasize the techniques and for us to draw easily.







What I Learned…?


            In this activity, I learned that there are lots of techniques which I could use in drawing things. With the help of those techniques, I could now draw easily – which is very important for me in making my IMs. Also, I learned that combining some of those techniques will make a cute art.

No comments:

Post a Comment