Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 02: Bottle and Plants with Shades

            This was the second exercise that we made. This time, there were already some subjects.  A wine bottle and a Kataka-taka plant served as our subjects  which we will be going to copy based on how they were presented by their brightness, saturation, and more importantly – their shade.

What I learned…?

            Through this activity, I learned how to draw by just observing and giving lots of focus on my subject. If you’re an artist and you don’t have enough focus and concentration to your work, then you can’t identify the unique angle of your subject. You  can’t determine whether that part is dark or that part may be bright. Moreover, I learned that patience in drawing shady things is likewise important. Without patience, your work might be ruined. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment