Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 07: MS Word

            This was the seventh exercise that we made. In this exercise we use the MS Word application of Microsoft. We encoded our lesson plans in this application and sent it to our instructor via e-mail. Our instructor let us to use any kind of MS Word versions. The version which was available on my lappy was this MS Word 2010, and so, this was what I used.







What I Learned…?


            What I learned about this seventh exercise was that, I was able to know the value and the importance of knowing about the MS Word especially, that most of the documents or files and even reports of the teachers nowadays must be encoded neatly and printed clearly. Handwritten papers are no longer common in this generation. Good thing there’s MS Word which could maintain the “Paperless Mode” of education.







No comments:

Post a Comment