Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 05: Non-Objective Shapes

            This was the fifth exercise that we made. In this activity, we did a one minute drawing with both of our eyes closed and without seeing the direction of our marker which we used in drawing. As the result, we have drawn a “balangkas” or an irregular drawing that composed of non-objective shapes. In my drawing below, I was able to form a mouse.





What I Learned…?


             From this activity, I learned that even non-objective shapes can be considered too as a work of art. And also, I learned that this technique of drawing will help in motivating the students particularly in an art class. This exercise was surely fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment