Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 08: MS PowerPoint Presentation

            This was the eighth exercise that we made in PREd 152. In this exercise we made first a story board based on our lesson plan. The storyboard was made to be our guide in making our power point presentation. To put some colors to our presentation, we applied different effects such as the animations and transitions on each of the slides, so that the viewers could obtain a meaningful learning.



What I Learned…?

            My learnings in the past have been more added by what I have learned in this activity. Before, what I only knew about powerpoint was only to encode and add some slides on it. But now, I have already known that lots of animations and transitions could be applied to my powerpoint presentation with matching sound effects. Moreover, I also learned the importance of this to the teachers particularly, during lectures. With the help of MS Powerpoint Presentation, the students will be more motivated to listen to their teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment