Welcome To my BLOG!!!

Welcome To my BLOG!!!
Doctors cure diseases, engineers build houses, teachers create PROFESSIONALS... ^^

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Exercise # 11: Movie Maker

            This was the eleventh activity that we made in PREd 152. In this activity, we use the windows movie maker. This was another application in Microsoft where we could make or edit our own videos. This was my most favorite activity. Because, we made our own movie and we acted as if we were professional actors and actresses. It was fun!




What I Learned…?

            What I learned in this activity was that, I already knew how to make my own film. And by this activity, I was able to make one which was entitled “Pollution: An Environmental Issue” that served as an Educational show. However, my groupmates and I encountered difficulties in making our movie due to the technical problems which our laptop was experiencing. I also learned that movie making as well as editing was not an easy thing to do. You have to exert more patience especially, when your movie maker application won’t respond or will hang sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment